The 2015 season will run from June 22nd – Aug 14th.
Camp Half-Blood is offered in one-week sessions to boys and girls ages 6 through 13. Each session pulls its theme from a different Greek Myth. Using storytelling, live action role play and physically and mentally engaging activities, campers work with their friends to develop new skills, solve problems and create summer memories that will last a lifetime.
Demi-Gods will learn archery, sword-fighting, forging, story-making, myth-writing, and create greek-inspired crafts. All of which they’ll need in their weekly (quests) to find and defeat the ancient monsters that roam the hills and paths of our Prospect Park campsite.
Camp Half-Blood is open to demi-Gods ages 6-13. Our drop-off and pick-up location is at the 9th Street and Prospect Park West entrance to Prospect Park. Each session is $450 per week.
- Session 1: June 22 – June 26
- Session 2: June 29 – July 3
- Session 3: July 6 – July 10
- Session 4: July 13 – July 17 Sold Out
- Session 5: July 20 – July 24
- Session 6: July 27 – July 31
- Session 7: August 3 – August 7
- Session 8: August 10 – August 14
Each session is $450 per week.