Registration for the 2016 season has begun.
Camp Half-Blood is offered in one-week sessions to boys and girls ages 7 through 12. Each session pulls its theme from a different Greek Myth. Using storytelling, live action role play and physically and mentally engaging activities, campers work with their friends to develop new skills, solve problems and create summer memories that will last a lifetime.
Demi-Gods will learn sword-fighting, forging, story-making, myth-writing, and create greek-inspired crafts. All of which they’ll need in their weekly (quests) to find and defeat the ancient monsters that roam the hills and paths of our Prospect Park campsite. Our drop-off and pick-up location is at the 9th Street and Prospect Park West entrance to Prospect Park. The cost is $495 per week.
Our Summer 2016 Program is ALMOST sold out. You can join the waitlist for the sold out weeks but the chances of space becoming available at this point is slim.
- Session 1: June 20th – 24th AVAILABLE
- Session 2: June 27th – July 1st AVAILABLE
- Session 3: July 5th – 8th (Sold Out)
- Session 4: July 11th – 15th (Sold Out)
- Session 5: July 18th – 22nd (Sold Out)
- Session 6: July 25th – 29th (Sold Out)
- Session 7: August 1st – 5th (Sold Out)
- Session 8: August 8th – 12th (Sold Out)
- Session 9: August 15th – 19th AVAILABLE